Julie currently teaches Liturgical Theology at the Institute. She holds a Masters degree in Liturgical Theology from St. John’s University, Collegeville, Minnesota, USA.
- Parish liturgist in the US
- Resource person for the Dublin Archdiocese, Ireland
- Part-time lecturer, at Kimmage Mission Institute, Milltown College and St.Patrick’s College, Maynooth, Ireland, in the areas of sacramental, liturgical and pastoral theology.
Julie holds the following honorary positions:
- Member of the panel of lecturers for the National Centre for Liturgy, Maynooth
- Member of the Irish Commission for Liturgy
- Member of the theology commission for the International Eucharistic Congress to be held in Dublin in 2012.
Co-authored Prayer for Parish Groups (Columba Press, 1997); Parish Leadership Groups (Columba Press, 1999); A Welcome for your Child: A Guide to Baptism for Parents (Veritas, 2008).
Julie has contributed to a number of journals including Worship (Collegeville) and New Liturgy (Maynooth).