You can support us in any or all of the following ways:
1. Recommend the Institute to a prospective student. This is the most important way you can support the Institute. We are nothing without students, and graduates are the fruit of our work.
2. Be an ambassador for lay Catholic theological education, formation and paid employ- ment in your parish and your diocese. Progress has been made in many ways towards the position where the Catholic Church accepts that the mission and ministry of the Church is exercised by the whole body serving the needs of God's world. But there is much still to be done.
3. Give a small sum of money regularly through our small donors’ scheme. Small regular giving with Gift Aid means that we can plan ahead. Any sum from £10 a month is greatly appreciated. You can download a Regular Giver Form or contact Ela Wolbek.
4. Remember the Institute in your will. If you have reached an age when making a will is more than a matter of wise provision for a distant event, do please consider making a bequest. Our deceased benefactors are recorded and prayed for. Please contact Trustee Ann Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to discuss making a bequest.
5. Sponsor one of our key projects. Please contact the Principal, Dr Anna Abram, to discuss any of the following:
- Student bursaries
- East African Colleges partnership
- Renovation of the Chapel
- Extension to the Lodge (which will help us generate income)
- Research and publication on lay and collaborative ministry in the Catholic Church.
6. Donors among our American friends and supporters are able to use www.cantab.org. Cambridge in America promotes interest in and support for Cambridge among alumni and friends in the United States.
7. Pray for the work of the Institute, that it will bear fruit in abundance.